Ashli B. Anda
Specializations / Research Interest(s)
- Applied ethics, Kant's moral philosophy, philosophy of education, philosophy of law
My primary research interests are philosophy of education and ethics. I'm particularly interested in the methods and theories used in education research (and social science, generally) and how data can be used to inspire policy change.
- MA Philosophy, Boston College (2016)
- BA Philosophy, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (2014)
- Anda, Ashli. "An Interest, not a Project: Hegel on Ethical Love and Procreation." Procreation, Parenthood, and Educational Rights: Ethical and Philosophical Issues. . Ed. Jaime Ahlberg and Michael Cholbi. Routledge, 2017.
- Applied Ethics, Normative Ethics, Kant, 19th Century German Philosophy