Alexis Nicole Dyschkant
Assistant of Philosophy
Address: 400B Greg Hall
810 S. Wright
Urbana, IL 61801
- Telephone: 217-333-2889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV: Download my C.V.
- Tuesday 2pm-4pm, 400B Greg Hall
Specializations / Research Interest(s)
- Metaethics, Policitcal Philosophy, Legal Philosophy, Metaphilosophy
My research interests include legal and political philosophy, philosophy of personhood, ethical theory, and philosophical methodology I am also the co-founder and organizer of Illinois Lyceum - a summer philosophy camp for high school students.
- University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana JD/PhD (in progress)
- Legal Philosophy, Philosophy of Personhood and Agency, Metaethics, Philosophical Pedagogy and Kant