Dr. Shelley Weinberg
Assistant Professor, Director of Undergraduate Studies of Philosophy
- University of Toronto, Ph.D 2008
Distinctions / Awards
- American College of Learned Societies (ACLS) Fellowship 2013
- UIUC Humanities Released Time Fellowship Fall 2012
- Consciousness in Locke. . Oxford University Press, 2015.
- "Locke on Knowing Our Own Ideas (and Ourselves)." Pacific Philosophical Quarterly (2015):
- "Locke's Reply to the Skeptic." Pacific Philosophical Quarterly 94 (2013): 389-420.
- "The Metaphysical Fact of Consciousness in Locke's Theory of Personal Identity." Journal of the History of Philosophy 50.3 (2012):
- "Locke on Personal Identity." Philosophy Compass 6 (2011):
- "The Coherence of Consciousness in Locke's Essay." History of Philosophy Quarterly 25.1 (2008):
- Early modern philosophy, especially Locke,
- Consciousness, skepticism, personal identity